Our working warrior program is made up of activities designed to help clients gain muscle, lose fat, increase aerobic capacity and increase overall physical and mental health. Employees are more energized, happier, productive, and even healthier with less work time missed due to sickness.
- Boot Camp -- Our 50 minute group class, taught by our certified instructor, will put the group through a series of exercises designed to enhance strength, stability, and cardio endurance. All levels of fitness are welcome to participate in the exercises that use body weight for resistance as well as some fitness equipment (resistance band, stability ball, kettlebell). Boot camps include a pre and post fitness test to give clients a baseline from which they can gauge their progress.
- Guided Run -- 30-40 minute easy jog led by an experienced endurance athlete. This is an introductory run for those ready to begin a running program. Will include a warm up/cool down and a course mapped from your office. This may progress to the group setting some running goals and a customized running program toward participating in a specific event (5k/10k).
- Nutritional Counseling -- 50 minute group sessions led by our Fitting in Fitness nutritionist. Sessions will focus on healthy eating in the workplace. We will provide tips on easy snacks to have at work to help keep the attitude and energy level consistent throughout the day.
- Martial Arts Conditioning -- A 50 minute group class led by our experienced martial arts teacher will focus on both strength training and aerobic conditioning while teaching some basic self defense principles. All levels welcome.
Clients participating in this program experience a healthy retreat from the stresses of the workday as well as improved physical fitness. Companies find their employees gain confidence, live healthier, and have improved relationships with coworkers.
- Yoga -- Our 50 minute group class led by our certified instructor. Class is for all levels with series of stretches/activities geared toward improved strength and flexibility as well as greater mental health. Classes can accommodate as many as space permits either outside or in the conference room if the schedule allows.
- Guided Walk -- 45-50 minute walk led by an experienced endurance athlete through the surrounding neighborhood. The walks will provide participants with an opportunity to elevate their heart rate and ‘recharge’ their mental battery.
- Massage -- Let our masseuse provide a relaxing 10-minute massage to help both the body and the mind.
- Chiropractic -- Our experienced chiropractor can conduct postural and spine screenings, give corrective exercises, and conduct state of the art adjustments. Sitting at work, or being in one position for long periods of time can lead to postural and alignment issues. Many of these can be corrected and prevented with exercise and chiropractic care.
We can also help clients fit fitness into their workday through a variety of team building activities. We will organize and implement games like softball, basketball, dodge ball, and even half/full day retreat hikes as well. These are great opportunities for some healthy exercise and interaction between coworkers.